Our Farm Market offers the following items:
Fresh Baked Items ~ Made on the premises using our own fruit !
Fruit Preserves & Butters ~ Featuring McCutcheons exclusive farm market products.
Dried Fruit Logs ~ Sweet treat with ½ the sugar & ½ the fat of most candies.
Spring – Strawberries, scallions, sugar peas, and more.
Summer – Cantaloupe, seedless watermelon, sweet corn, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, zucchini & more.
Fall – Cider, pumpkins, gourds, Indian corn, cornstalks, hay bales, small decorative pumpkins & more.
Top 5 reasons to eat fruit and vegetables from Strawberry Acres Farm
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart a
ttack and stroke.
- Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
- Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
- Eating foods such as fruits that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.